Wednesday

What Is Beachbody Coaching and Who Do We Coach??

Insanity and Beachbody- Workout

I am gasping for air here, after an Insanity Workout!

So, I was asked today, “What is Beachbody?” And, I thought other people might not know either. So, here goes!
I am a Beachbody Coach. That enables me to work with the Beachbody company to help people achieve their health & fitness goals. 
I do that by running different monthly private Facebook groups that go by different names - Challenge Groups, Clean Eating Groups, Shakeology Challenge Groups, etc. really whatever speaks to me as far as how I can help the most people meet their fitness and nutritional goals-whether that be getting toned, building muscle, eating healthier, or losing weight. 
My goal is to help people learn how to live a healthy lifestyle. 
Beachbody combines the company's scientifically effective fitness programs and nutritional guides and protein shakes (Shakeolgy is way more than a protein shake, but this gives you an idea) along with a free personal coach, that's me!, to help people achieve their fitness and nutritional goals.
So a person purchases the Beachbody line of fitness programs and nutritional supplementation from my website , and then I teach, encourage, motivate, uplift, hold accountable that person -along with a small group of others- within a private Facebook groups for a set period of time. Did that make any sense?
I’m a new coach, and so I hope I’ve explained what I kind of do and what Beachbody is. It would HELP ME A LOT if you comment and let me know how I could better explain myself. 
And, if you are interested (slightly intrigued?) in my next 21-day Challenge Group, please comment! It kicks off February 29th!
Beachbody stresses EVERYONE matters & EVERYONE deserves to live a healthier & happier life. And, I absolutely love sharing Beachbody because I have used them for years, and they WORK. Their programs hands down are the BEST I have ever used-and I’ve spent my life passionate about health and fitness. There is NOTHING else out there like Beachbody. BeachbodyCoach.com/jamiesnuffer

No comments :

Post a Comment