Thursday

Then and Now-My Fitness & Nutrition Transformation

I started using Beachbody products about 6 years ago-because the gym just wasn't convenient anymore with two little ones. We were in a new state, I was homeschooling, and a friend recommended P90X. I had seen the infomercials and, to be honest, I really didn't think at-home workouts worked! And, I had a hard time believing the results I saw on those Beachbody commercials could possibly be real. But I was desperate. That's how my Beachbody story began.

I've always struggled with my weight. In fact, when looking for a before photo, I am hard-pressed to find any because I just didn't "do" photos. My mom had some pictures from when I was pregnant-I was fat and sassy wasn't I?! I gained 70+ pounds. Who DOES that? Shows off their belly like that?? What was I thinking??

And then, there's one other pretty recent one when I was about 15-20 pounds heavier.

You have no idea how I have put this off, and yet I'm showing you because I want YOU to see what is possible.  I want you to know that you, too, can get rid of that baby weight, that it's NEVER too late to get back in shape or in shape for the first time. 

And I'm showing you because it's real, and I'm real, with real struggles.
Losing weight after pregnancy
My Before and After
I want you to know I've been there. I've felt miserable (despite those chipmunk cheek grins). And, I've felt the change from within when I took control of my weight and my life. And I would LOVE to help you do the same, feel the same. 

I coach so I can pay forward the transformation that fitness and nutrition and Beachbody has provided me. I coach so I can help you-someone just like me- lose weight, eat healthier, and get toned. But, just like I once was, you don't know how to get there.

I can get you there. I can help you reach your goals-once and for all. And, I can't wait to see your transformation, inside and out.

Questions? Want to know how to get started? Email me or fill out this Questionnaire

No comments :

Post a Comment